Feb 12, 2009

One World One Heart Contest Winner!


The 2009 One World One Heart blog participation event has at last come to an official close. I used a random number generator to pick from the 237 comments left here and the winner of these handmade copper earrings is:

Elizabeth from New England, USA who maintains Thoughts from an Evil Overlord blog. Elizabeth is an avid blogger and #211 on the One World One Heart donor list!

Check out Elizabeth's interesting blog which is crammed full of rich content for more information about her life and passions.

I'll be contacting Elizabeth by email with this news later today!

Thank you so much to all who entered my giveaway.
Until next year....
hugs,
~Anna Lee H. in Toronto

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my goodness! I am so excited to have won these unique earrings! I love the colors, the sparkle, everything about them!

Jamie Spires said...

Congrats Elizabeth!

Jamie
Creations by JAE