May 4, 2009

My second solid copper bracelet


I'm still playing with 2mm solid copper sheeting and here's my hammered solid copper ladies bracelet (shown below Van's mens wrist wrap).

I really get a kick out of working with new materials and this piece (designed for myself) was sheer heaven to forge. I went with another timeless styling and am enjoying this adornment as a staple addition to my jewelry collection. It looks great worn alone but also (surprisingly) stacks well to make a fashion statement when combined with other sparklies. Yep, I love wearing lots of bracelets!

Look for a few solid copper pieces in my SassyDLite shop soon (TBA). Tomorrow I'll blog about my third copper creation. I like it even better than these two. This copper stuff is addictive :)
~Anna Lee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AL, these are both great, but especially the 2nd one----of course, if I'm gonna wear it, it may as well be big!.....but the texture is great, you must have dimpled that for quite it while, it's flawless! I'd never thought about combining it with other bracelets---great idea! Teri
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress