Nov 11, 2009

Upcoming Events- Christmas Bazaar at Thorntonview


I'm pleased to announce that I am invited to show my work at the Annual Christmas Bazaar & Craft Sale scheduled for Saturday November 14th at Thorntonview Long Term Care Residence (186 Thornton Road South Oshawa). Thorntonview is situated across from the old Oshawa Civic Auditorium, the former home of our Oshawa Generals.

This event is near and dear to my heart because my daughter Kate resides at this long term care facility where she receives fabulous care and plenty of loving support. So I'm looking forward to another fun day shared with Kate as well as the opportunity to make new friends and attract new fans of my handmade jewelry. All proceeds from this craft sale support the Thorntonview Residents' Council.

Sponsors are asked to provide a donation so I'm designing a special piece that Thortonview will use as a door prize, raffle item, etc.

This venue is warm and intimate, but the beautiful Tea Room located in the new Corbett wing will again be serving hot beverages and delicious festive sweets so please drop by to say hi.

I'm particularly pleased to announce that this year we're bringing a large selection of brand new & very affordable pieces - many items priced at $20 or less!  Shown above are fun and funky bracelets featuring colourful lampwork glass beads embellished with my cold forged brass findings (only $6 each!).  Shop early as quantities are limited.  

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

NinasCD said...

Great prices and beautiful work! Best of luck at the show!

A Beaded Affair said...

Lots and Lots of good luck at your show. They tend to be exhausting but fun.